Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Fix "Samsung Magician has encountered an error and cannot continue." Error.



I turned on my PC like any other day only to find this:





The first thing I tried to do was to re-install Samsung Magician but it didn't help.

Here is what worked for me and I hope it helps you too.

One the start menu, search for cmd, right click on it and click on "run as administrator" (important)



Now a command prompt window will appear in front of you. Type in the following command in that window without the quotes and press enter:


"sfc /scannow"



Let Windows System File Checker do its job, one its done you will return back to command prompt.
From there you can close that window and restart your computer.

This should solve your problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment